If you are looking for a real cultural and Zululand experience, this is it.
Spend three days in real Zululand on a tour that touches the nerve of Africa, and discover something way off the beaten track.
Here you are as far as you have ever been from life as you know it, experiencing Zulu cultural life as it is today and scenic beauty that you could previously only imagine.
What’s in the Tour
- Rural Zulu Cultural life
- Zulu Village and Marketplace
- Real Zulu Ceremony
- Visit Sangomas / Attend a Sangoma Healing Ceremony
- Mission station & Missionaries
- Upliftment Projects – KwaMondi School / King Dinuzulu Creche / Cunina Orphanage / Tembafunda Special School
- Tugela Valley and Mbongolwane Wetland
- Dlinza Forest Aerial Boardwalk
- Potters and/or Beaders at work & Vegetable / Medicinal plant growing projects
- Fort Nongqayi Zululand Historical Museum / Vukani Craft Collection. Basket / Beads / Pottery and Paper-making with cane leaves
- John Dunn : The first ‘White Nkosi’
- Martyr’s Cross : First Zulu martyr.
- Down a “Zulu Blonde” draught beer after a great day in Zululand
Here are some pictures of previous 3 Day Zululand Outback Tours.
Tour Price : R 3 950 (includes all meals, 2 nights accommodation, guide & entrance fees). Starts from Sugar Hill Manor Guesthouse at 10 am and finishes 3 days later at 3 pm. You are required to have your own transport and will be accompanied by a Zulu guide. You can request transport if you do not have.
Included in the cost
- All Meals
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Guides
If there are any groups wanting to add anything in particular from “101 Things to do in Eshowe, Zululand” we can tailor-make the tour for you.
*Please note that the tour may be altered slightly to accommodate the events taking place in the rural communities.