- This event has passed.
August 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHATS NEW FOR 2017
- Route Marshalls for first 5km at major splits
- New Route markers (Day Glo Arrows)
- Better venue security (Gaurds for all parking areas)
DISTANCE, ENTRY COST AND STARTING TIME OF EVENTS:
- The Grand Old Lady- 36km. R250 entry fee. Start Time: 5:30am
- Ngoje 22km. R150 entry fee. Start Time: 6:30am
- Ngoje 10km. R50 entry fee. Start Time: 8:00 am.
- Ngoje 5km. R30 entry fee. Start Time: 8:15am
- Prize-giving: +_ 1:00pm or once top 3 male and female competitors have completed race.
- Race Briefing – prior to the running of each race.
Venue: Brocklee Dam.
- Friday 28 July 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 29 July 2016 5:00am – 5:30am (for Grand Old Lady)
- Saturday 5:00am – 6:30am (Ngoje 22km)
- Saturday 6:30am – 7:30am (Ngoje 10km and 5km)
All participants to sign an indemnity at registration, prior to running.