Welcome to the Zululand Backpackers.
The Zululand Backpackers in Eshowe is a great spot to relax, have fun, or explore rural Zululand. With its unique jungle setting and vibrant atmosphere, it is the place to be in Zululand! There are all sorts of things that you can do on your own, as well as a number of guided cultural and adventure tours and activities, including agricultural tours and overland trekking excursions.
This Backpackers has been operating for more than 25 years. Our new venue is smaller and more comfortable than most, and although it is in the middle of an African forest it is within a short walking distance of the town centre and all Eshowe’s other tourist attractions.
Zululand Eco-Adventures operates from the same address, so although there are many things you can do on your own, we can give you great advice and also offer tours where you can meet the locals.
Within walking distance.
Zululand Historical Museum
Guided Tours :
Hosted by Zululand Eco-Adventures.
Local Market Walking Tours – Shisanyama Lunch
- Daily tours, hikes and birding
- Close to shops, banks and Post Office
- Good access to medical facilities
- 24 hours access & secure parking
- Tours desk
- Free high speed internet / Wifi
While you are here, why don’t you:
- Meet a real Zulu Sangoma
- Attend a real Zulu wedding
- Taste the famous Zulu Blonde beer
- Walk through the magnificent Dlinza forest at night
- Spend a night in a Zulu Village in rural Zululand
- Go to the local “Shebeen”
For more information contact Graham on +2760 665 8833 or +2735 474 2894 or via email email@example.com
These rooms can be booked directly by contacting Graham 0027 606658833 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost per person R250.